Monday, April 12, 2010

Garages


Right now I have belongings in two garages. The garage at our old place has the leftover stuff stacked in a corner, but it is garbage free and has been swept out. We really need to get the rest of the stuff out of there, but we can't until the garage at our new place gets a major overhaul. It is a disaster area! Every time I move the garage is the last place to get organized, out of sight, out of mind I guess. But it isn't really out of sight, I go in there a million times a day to get in and out of the car. Thankfully the forecast is for sunshine on Saturday and we can tackle the garage and get some order! We have plans to put in some shelving, stack all the holiday bins together in order, take my little sisters stuff down to my older sisters house who has more storage room, (she doesn't know this, but I don't think she reads this very often!) figure out a way to organize the shoes so the shoe-death-trap at the bottom of the garage stairs disappears, and if I can get my dear husband to organize his tools a miracle will truly have occurred! I will post the after pictures, because there must be an after, I can't live like this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment