Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Let Me Change Your Mind on Dusting...

Do you hate dusting? See these little guys, pretty gross right? They are dust mites, a member of the spider family, they feed off the organic material in household dust. Click on the links for more info. I dust at least once a week, if not more, in the summer there seems to be more dust because of the windows being open. Kids are great dusters, they take all their stuff off their shelves and dressers, dust and put it back on. My kids like rearranging their stuff, I wonder where they get that from? I'm realizing these posts might sound like my kids are little soldiers, believe me when I say they are not. They fight me a lot, but hopefully they are learning it's easier to just get it done so they can play faster.

P.S. These little guys also live in your mattress and pillows, one great reason to make your bed everyday.

3 comments:

  1. one thing I dont miss about living in daybreak, the field across from the house, ALWAYS BLOWING IN DUST!! UGH!! I still dusty every couple of days, beds are made everyday, most days!! But I really do not miss the layer of dust I would see on my black furniture everyday, UGH

    ReplyDelete