Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How clean is your oven?


I need to clean mine, and I hate cleaning the oven! It is technically a self cleaning oven, but the last time I tried it the whole house filled up with smoke. It's cold outside, I can't open up all the windows, maybe I will put this one thing off until Spring... Yes, I think I will. Okay, storage room time! Mine is a disaster, you can barely walk into it. I will post before and after pictures. Now I'm committed...Do you want to commit to cleaning you storage room, leave a comment and I'll post your before and after pics too!

2 comments:

  1. I committ to clean mine when I won't freeze walking into it. SO- when it is consistantly above 70 degrees, I'll send pics. Because the "before" pic is sure to get worse before I can withstand it's frigid temps to get motivated to do it. I'm dying to do it, but I don't prefer death by freezing... ;) I'll do my oven first!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it. Mines clean! (Actually Jeff did it after I mentioned that I was going to do it. What a great guy I married.)

    ReplyDelete