Monday, January 11, 2010

Sunday Routine

Sunday is my day of rest. I don't make my bed when I wake up, because I have big plans to get back in it after church, nightgown and all! For Christmas my husband gave me an after church nap option since we attend our ward at 9:00, it was all I wanted. In fact, I took such a glorious nap yesterday, it felt fantastic! I don't do laundry, vacuum, dust, clean bathrooms etc. I do dishes and keep up on the kitchen, and I straighten a bit but that's all. Sometimes circumstances are that I need to do a load of wash, or vacuum after hosting dinner, or do more extensive straightening so I do it. But most of the time I try to rest from the housekeeping I do the other six days and just rest and play with my family. I wake up to a big mess on Monday but since I cleaned deep on Saturday it doesn't take me that long to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment